No matter whether it is a start-up company or it is multinational one, the data connection is primary need in all types of companies. Without this, thinking about the growth of the company is impossible. As nowadays, it is internet world, so it is very difficult to achieve anything without it. Thanks to the data connection that contributes large expenses of your company. But now the question arises for most of the company’s that which connection will be better to use for having successful work as number of different types of connections offer you the best plans and results.
So choosing the internet connection simply becomes tricky as all care is to be taken for the connection which will help websites to load fast so that it should not frustrate the user taking long time in loading the pages. Apart from slower loading time the slow connection results in slower upload and download of files and an extremely unreliable networks.
This is the biggest disadvantage for the employees to wait for long time. In the field of online business, wasting time on this stuff decreases the chances of growth. Thus it is also important that your employees should learn how to properly make the use of connections and depending on the situations the connection must be chosen.
Different internet plans are being used by different companies. Therefore before choosing the internet plans it is very important to know that in what business you are engaged in. Thus accordingly select the one based on your requirements and on your budget.
There are usually four different kinds of business internet plans offered by telecommunication companies, which includes.
1. ADSL2+ :
ADSL stands for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line. It provides broadband internet connection and allows transmission of internet data over the existing copper wire telephone network. There are 2 types of ADSL ie ADSL1 and ADSL2+. The key difference between these two services is speed. The maximum speed a basic ADSL connection can run is at 8,192kbps/384kbps. The four possible ADSL speeds are 256kbps/64kbps, 512kbps/128kbps, 1,500kbps/256kbps and the premium 8,192kbps/384kbps speed.
ADSL2+ is an extension to ADSL technology and is used to increase the broadband speed Company’s simple works like sharing documents, ticket support and customer care services or internet calls require this type of network. Because of this connection the communication will be reliable and fast improving user experiences even more. This type of connection is being used by small and medium sized companies.
2. Cable or Fiber-Optic :
Most of the businesses sometimes get confused to choose in between this two types of internet service. However, a simple overview of the pros and cons of cable and fiber optic internet services can help you determine which one will work best for your particular situation.
- Cable Internet : It not only provide access to homes but also to online businesses and that too offering the best high available speed to operate businesses and getting the reliable results. Download speed for this connection ranges from 20 to 100 megabytes per second. Apart from having this advantage, it also contains disadvantage of having latency issues and bandwidth problems as sharing bandwidth will reduces the performance of download speed. Thus if instantaneous access is necessary, cable internet may not be the best option.
- Fiber Optic Internet : This type of internet connection does a lot not only inside the company but also works outside of the company. It does not require time in downloading and uploading. It works faster than ADSL2+ providing you with the best results of connection. Thus it is easily used for video conferencing. It is extraordinarily reliable, with availability spreading to new parts of the country every day. Additionally, it is not likely to receive interference from nearby power lines or high-voltage electrical items. Down and upload speeds range from 10mgbs to 10gbps. No doubt it offers high speed, it also contains disadvantages like it takes so much time in installation process. Hence it is ideal for business environments that access cloud data and real-time applications such as VoIP and heavy file transfer.
3. National Broadband Network :
The national broadband network will give all Australians access to very fast broadband over fixed lines, wireless or via satellite. It is a new concept and it helps to fulfill all the needs of employees giving them satisfactory results. It allows you with the transmission of larger files, maintaining backup or even hosting plenty of websites.
NBN high-speed internet can help your business in so many ways.
- It saves your time and hence work faster.
- You can promote your business through video conferencing.
- Helps in marketing and communication, even accessing big data.
- Integrated with cloud based storage.
4. Wireless Ethernet :
We should always choose the network that puts the people first. Through this connection, you can achieve high-speed and highly-availability business-grade internet or private network connectivity. The name of this connection itself suggest that it can be used anywhere as no wire is connected with it, it is totally wireless that allows you to work outside the office.
Hence wherever you are, without any interruption you can perform all of the daily workloads of your company efficiently and effectively. Wireless Ethernet is designed for business customers. Secure, redundant infrastructure. Wireless Ethernet will outperform standard DSL connections, providing you consistent business-grade performance 24/7.
Key Benefits are : Business grade, flexible and fast.
However, it is very important that every businesses should know the importance of ISP while choosing, as it will decide the future growth of the company. Thus, the above listed internet service will surely help to achieve the business goals.